Sunday, April 11, 2010

Can you handle it?

So yesterday i watched one of the latest flicks in cinema industry, this one's called "CLASH OF THE TITANS" What do I say about it? I can say this is pretty much of an action packed movie. Well, the plot, nah average. I liked the medusa scene though , don't blame it since I haven't watched percy jackson. Rating : 6/10. -FUN TO WATCH MOVIE.
Anyway, I didn't know hades was voldemort actor, wtf.


Yesterday was pretty interesting as I went to 1u for dinner and some shopping. Watched the movie at late night, at about 10.30, ended at precisely 12am. I bought a powerball, I needed to buy it because of my fail hands, anyway, wondering what is it for, read here.
Now I'm back to my peaceful home, and yet school days ahead again. DAMN.
I wanted to do some food reviews on this post but darn it, my phone photography sucks.
Hence, thats about it for today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment